All Terrain Armored Transport installed!
6-1/2 weeks, about 60 hours of work.
- 2X4 Framing, with 1/2" MDF top. CT was a huge helper
- Basic Legs are 2X4 as well. Legs run all the way to the top of the side for stability
- Basic Framing Complete
- Notice the length of the neck, and shorter neck in next picture. Neck made it a little (4") too long
- Detail work attached.
- 1/4" Masonite
- 1/2" MDF & Plywood Circles
- 1/2" MDF detailing
- 1-1/2" PVC split down the middle
- 1X3 Framing, 1/4" Masonite skin
- 1/2" Florist Foam Circles
- Florist Foam Carving Details
- PVC Cannons
- Entry/Exit Stairs, Including secret compartment for storing Jedi supplies
- Built-In Shelving for storing Star Wars Legos
- Window in front (next to head)
- So we can check in on him without having to walk all the way around and climb up. 8-)
Installed in the room, ready for invasion of Hoth!
(Thanks to Isaac for the help installing!)
(Thanks to Jenn for the time & patience to let me finish)